What is WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is a powerful, extendable eCommerce plugin that helps you sell anything, as it transforms your WordPress website into a thoroughbred eCommerce store. It delivers enterprise-level quality and features, backed by a strong development community.
- Payments - Bundled with PayPal (for accepting credit card & PayPal account payments), BACS, and Cash on Delivery. We've also got heaps of specific payment gateway extensions.
- Shipping - Set up shop with the options of offering free shipping, or flat rate shipping. Cater for specific distribution logistics, like table rate shipping, through a variety of shipping extensions.
- Inventory - Easily manage your digital or physical products with our intuitive and WP centric UI. Rest assured your shop will scale with your growth. Assign store managers to handle the day to day inventory management.
- Reporting - Keep a birds-eye view of incoming sales & reviews, stock levels & general store performance, all from your WordPress backend.
- Marketing - Run complex coupon campaigns offering a range of discount options, usage limits & product / user restrictions as well as free shipping.
- Tax - Tax is the last thing you want to think about when opening a shop. We've made it simple. Configure tax settings with tax classes & local tax rates.
Contact us to learn more about our custom WooCommerce and/or WordPress development services and products.