What is web design?
Web design encompasses many different skills and disciplines required for the production and maintenance of websites. The different areas of web design include graphic design, interface design, content authoring, user experience design and search engine optimization. Quality web design is often achieved when many individuals work in teams to cover different aspects of the design process. The term web design describes both the design process relating to the front-end (e.g. client-side) design of a website including writing mark up, and also describes the back-end web engineering required to build a website (e.g. database design and programming). Web designers are expected to have an awareness of end-user usability, and when coding mark-up, they are also expected to be up to date with the latest W3 web accessibility guidelines.
What web design services does Red Maple Media provide?
To develop your new website, Red Maple Media can put together our team of experienced designers and developers, who will work together to cover different aspects of the web development process. Red Maple Media prides itself on building high quality websites, that focus strongly on your business goals and project objectives. We also host all our client's websites on the most advanced hardware available, most often selecting Amazon's fast and efficient "Hosting Cloud Services". Additionally, we provide a number of supporting services that will help advance your company's strategic direction. These supporting services include internet marketing, search engine optimization, pay-per-click marketing, web analytics, and business consulting. Below is a list of some of our core web design services.
Web Design Services
- Dynamic and responsive webpage creation for all client platforms (desktop or mobile)
- Database integration using SQL or No-SQL
- Database design and programming.
- Data import or migration.
- Creation of customized site search engines.
- Modification of existing website features, or the addition of new ones for better interoperability.
- Web interface development for increased end-user satisfaction
- Marketing and communication design
- User experience design and interactive design
- Custom motion graphics
- Cross browser and platform testing
Contact us to learn more about our web design services and how we can show a return on investment for your online brand.