What is brand management?
Brand management is a communication function that includes analysis and planning on how your brand is positioned in the market, which target market the brand is targeted at, and maintaining the desired reputation of your brand. Consequently, developing a good understanding of your target market and prospective customers is essential for successful brand management. Tangible elements of brand management include the product itself (for example the look, price, the packaging), while intangible brand elements are the experience that the consumer takes away from the brand, and also the relationship that they have with your brand. A brand manager would oversee all of these things.
What brand management can Red Maple Media provide?
Red Maple Media can help your organization create and execute deliverables for:
- Public relations and publicity
- Trade shows
- Phone directories
- Online (your website, blog, social media such as Twitter and Facebook, advertising)
- Broadcast media (television, radio)
- Print media (newspapers, magazines, specialty publications)
- Print displays and direct mail (brochures, fliers, signage)
- Professional assistance (consultants, designers, and agencies)
Contact us to learn more about our professional brand management services.